Certified Service Bureau
Our document preparation specialists organize thousands of pieces of paper for scanning or filming. Every page is touched within the prep department. Staples and paperclips are removed; small and loose documents are taped down. We also spot check to catch any misfiles. The average prep employee can prepare an average job 1000 pages per hour. Every job is uniquely prepared at our facility.
- Pick Up. We safely transport your boxes to our location.
- Prep. Log boxes, spot checks, remove staples and paper clips, and secure loose documents.
- Scan. Kodak scanners / filmers capture images with the best possible image quality.
- Index. Code, search, retrieve data.
- QC. A dedicated Quality Control operator views 30-50 images at a time. Questionable images are rescanned.
- Output. Archive on CD / DVD / Film / secure web portal (available online, anytime) or stored in fireproof vault.
Within our capture department, we use our Kodak scanners and filmers guaranteeing all documents are captured with the best possible image quality. During the capture process, all images are cropped, borders are removed, and brightness and contrast are adjusted on the fly. We are capturing between 3-5 million images in our facility monthly.
The quality control (QC) process includes a dedicated operator viewing between 30-50 thumbnail images at a time looking for double feeds, missed document breaks and any image where quality is in question. At this point questionable images are flagged to be rescanned.